Friday, February 10, 2006

The Terrors of Abortion

I got up this morning to two articles discussing the terrors of the abortion industry.

First, Albert Mohler speaks here of the increasing numbers of Down's Syndrome babies being aborted.

Second, in a syndicated article printed in the Columbia Tribune, Nat Hentoff speaks of "Abortion Still Shocking In Era of Terrorism."

As a Christian, is this the only issue I care about? By all means, NO! But do I care about it passionately? Yes.

It sicks me out to think that I could have driven to Planned Parenthood, instead of Boone Hospital, with my beautiful daughter, Melia, in Amy's belly. I could have killed her. Let's keep praying that more and more Americans (and it's happening) will be sicked-out by what is objectively sick and wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home