Thursday, August 24, 2006

Bunches of Babies and Those Who Breed Them

Check out this fabulous article from Christianity Today arguing for large families. In addition, Dr. Mohler discusses it on his broadcast found here (by the way, I highly recommend subscribing to his podcast).

Grace Church will not be a place where people are legalistically manipulated into having large families. However, I want it to be a place where large families are embraced and are seen as normal. I want it to be a place where they are encouraged. Let us not have our values shaped by the world, but let us, as the church, transform things.

P.S. Every time I hear a whiny Christian conservative complaining about an election's results, I want to tell him to look at his 1.8 children and slap himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home