Friday, December 16, 2005

Dr. Mohler On Intentional Childlessness

Dr. Albert Mohler was on CNN's Anderson Cooper 360 last night, debating a woman who celebrates intentional childlessness. Read the very short, but enlightening, transcript here.

For the record, let me tell you that my life would be much easier right now if we were childless. I am trying to plant a church while working another part-time job. I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 7 week old. But do I want to take the easy way out? Do I want to avoid growing up? Do I care about the future of this world and the spread of God's kingdom? Also, do I want to miss the joys of parenthood? Easy decision.

1 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger R. L. Vaughn said...

Dr. Mohler's comments were a good dose of medicine for those afficted with the childFREE disease.

(P.S. - I'm not referring to those who have no children generally, but those who have adopted an anti-children lifestyle)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home