Friday, December 23, 2005

Greetings from SW MO!

This afternoon, I'm posting from Springfield, my former home in the southwest corner of the Show-Me state. I'm hanging with the out-laws for the weekend.

I wanted to take the time to wish all of you faithful readers (both of you) a Merry Christmas! I am so grateful to all who have helped us in our quest to plant a God-centered, missional congregation in Columbia. I am especially grateful to our plant team-- for their hard work, great attitude, and love for God and us. God bless you this Christmas season!

I would also like to recommend a site to you. It's www.bloglines.com. This is a cool new site that allows you to keep track of all your favorite blogs (like mine). You can set up an account, subscribe to blogs, and then, each day, see which blogs have been updated and read them. Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home