Sunday, March 26, 2006

Just Shoot Me, Mr. Schiavo...

From the Reformation 21 blog:

I notice the late Terry Schiavo's husband has given an interview to NBC where, once again, he relates the brief comment she once made that, if ever she was incapacitated, she would not want to be kept alive. Reminds me of the time I said to the present Mrs Trueman that, if ever I abandoned the mighty Zeppelin and started listening to the kind of synthetic tosh served up by today's popstars, she would have my permission to get our pal, the gangster and open theist, Tony `the Gent' Pinnochio, to shoot me. Thus, I'd like to go on record here as saying that, if I turn up at some point in a ditch somewhere, with a bullet in the back of my head and a Justin Timberlake album clutched to my chest, my wife and Tony will have committed no crime; rather they will have merely followed my carefully though out and legally binding statement regarding my own quality of life. Surely no judge can argue with that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home